#18 Bioinformatics Contest 2018 with Alexey Sergushichev and Ekaterina Vyahhi
March 3, 2018
The final round of Bioinformatics Contest 2018 was held on February 24-25th, and the qualification round took place two weeks earlier.
I invited the organizers of the contest, Alexey Sergushichev and Ekaterina Vyahhi, to discuss the problems and find out what it was like to organize the contest.
Timestamps for the problems:
- Qualification round
- 0:41:38 Problem 1. Synthesis of ATP
- 0:48:46 Problem 2. Restriction Sites
- 1:06:42 Problem 3. Tandem Repeats
- Final round
- 1:14:00 Problem 1. Recombination of Plasmids
- 1:25:30 Problem 2. Species Recovering
- 1:28:39 Problem 3. Haplotype Phasing
- 1:36:34 Problem 4. Cluster the Reads
- 1:40:25 Problem 5. Cattle Breeding
This episode was recorded with Zencastr.