#12 Modelling the immune system and C-ImmSim with Filippo Castiglione
October 8, 2017
In this episode Filippo Castiglione and I discuss different ways to model the immune system.
- Celada’s and Seiden’s 1992 paper, “A computer model of cellular interactions in the immune system”
- Filippo’s 2001 paper, “Design and implementation of an immune system simulator”
- PLOS One paper, “Computational Immunology Meets Bioinformatics: The Use of Prediction Tools for Molecular Binding in the Simulation of the Immune System”
- A paper about modelling sea bass vaccination using C-ImmSim
- C-ImmSim homepage
- The online simulator based on C-ImmSim and the paper describing it
Special thanks to Martina Stoycheva for bringing this work to my attention.
This episode was recorded with Zencastr.