Rarefaction, alpha diversity, and statistics with Amy Willis (#17)
January 22, 2018
In this episode, Amy Willis joins me to talk about good and bad ways to estimate taxonomic richness in microbial ecology studies.
- Rarefaction, alpha diversity, and statistics
- Estimating Diversity via Frequency Ratios
- Estimating the Number of Species in Microbial Diversity Studies
- Summer Institutes 2018 at the University of Washington
- STAMPS: Strategies and Techniques for Analyzing Microbial Population Structures
- bio2040, a new podcast by Flavio Rump
Don't miss the next episode! Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or via the RSS feed link. You can also follow the podcast on Twitter and Mastodon.
Music: Eric Skiff — Come and Find Me (modified, licensed under CC BY 4.0).